Testimonials of challenges and triumphs during this unprecedented time
Sharing stories connects us. Our collective experiences remind us that, even during these uncertain times, we’re not alone.
We’re calling for stories from the Howard County community about coping during this unique, uncharted and challenging time. Submit your story and help others find moments of strength in our ever-changing world.
How Do I Participate?
We want to hear your voice! Do you have a story about…
- … providing support to someone struggling with mental health challenges? Or about how someone has supported you this year?
- … difficulties faced while living with mental health challenges this year? Or if anything in particular has helped?
- … your experience as a youth or young adult?
- … finding serenity and fulfillment through a creative outlet?
- … how your mental health journey has been impacted by being a person of color?
Participating is easy! Record yourself telling your story and upload the audio file below. Selected stories will be featured on the Columbia Arts Channel and highlighted by the Horizon Foundation. Selected storytellers will also receive a $50 gift card. Submission deadline November 13, 2020.